BREEZ - Business Renewables Energy Efficiency Sunderland
STOP WASTING ENERGY NOW! INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE TOMORROW
Reducing energy costs and cutting carbon emissions is important for businesses of all sizes, operating in all sectors.
By installing energy-efficiency improvements into business premises the average company could reduce its energy bill by up to 25%. The savings generated by reducing energy bills could pay back the upfront cost of the improvements in just one to three years. Businesses that cut energy costs increase their bottom line. Businesses that future-proof their green credentials attract more customers.
Sunderland City Council offers eligible SMEs a flexible approach to cutting their energy bills and their carbon emissions:
· Free Initial Assessment - SME eligibility check, open discussion and walk around survey to identify key objectives.
· Fully-Funded Energy Audit or Energy Savings Opportunities Report - the initial assessment determines if a full Energy Audit or an Energy Savings Opportunities Report is required. Both routes provide SMEs with a useful decision making tool and reference document setting out recommended energy-saving measures, indicative upfront costs and the return of investment period from the reduction in energy bills.
Social distancing measures (in line with Government guidelines) should be in place for the initial assessment and energy surveys and will be agreed prior to the visit
· 50% Grants - SMEs may also qualify for 50% grant funding towards the cost of installing recommended measures. Typically the scheme offers funding towards microgeneration (e.g. Photovoltaics), Insulation, Heating upgrades and LED lighting. Grant support for upgrading business process equipment is also available.
- The minimum grant payable is £1000 for a £2000 project
- The average grant amount for a typical SME is between £2000 and £8000
- The maximum grant is £25,000 for projects that meet significant, pre-agreed carbon reduction requirements
For more information or to register your interest email email@example.com or call 07880 465959.