Go Online Sunderland
Welcome to Sunderland City Council's digital inclusion and support page. Here you will find out:
- Reasons and the benefits to Go Online.
- Places that provide access to Wi-Fi, the internet and devices to Go Online.
- How to get the internet in your own home via social tariffs or loan schemes.
- Donate unwanted devices to our tech recycling scheme or purchase low-cost devices.
- Receive face to face support to build your knowledge to Go Online or jump straight in and enrol onto a digital skills course.
- Understand how to keep your personal data and information safe.
- If you are an organisation, learn more about the benefits of the Digital Inclusion Network and how to join.
- Follow our Sunderland Storytellers as they keep us up to date with the latest news in the City.
- If you have digital skills and want to help people develop their own, why not Volunteer in a local community building.
To find out more click on the boxes below or read on if you are a bit unsure which one you need to click onto:
Staying safe online
Practical online safety advice, information and guidance to help reduce the risks of using the internet.