Helping our businesses work safely
The Government has revealed a roadmap for reopening England which will see Covid-19 restrictions eased over four steps, spread across at least four months.
The plans are underpinned by four key 'tests' that are linked to data, which will act like a checklist and must be met before moving onto the next step for reopening. For that reason, all of the dates in the roadmap are not fixed and may change.
You can find out more about the stages of the roadmap from the Spring 2021 restrictions.
We want to help you open your business safely when the guidance allows.
We've produced a series of short videos and an information pack to help.
Keep checking the 'Reopen safely' link below for a series of short videos.
You can download the information pack using the links below:
- How to keep your business Covid safe
- Opening your business safely
- Business reopening checklist
- Stay at home and self-isolate pictoral guide
- Legionnaires' disease: lockdown risks and reopening safely