Toggle menu

Report damaged or missing Council property

These include seats, bollards, litter bins and safety rails.

If you wish to report an item of street furniture that is damaged, or to request a litter or dog waste bin that needs to be emptied please contact us.

Some items of street furniture can cause an obstruction or a hazard, whether they are permanent or temporary. Such items need a licence from the council.

Unauthorised signs, litter bins and furniture will be removed from the highway.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email