How we will get there
Our priorities for 2022
By June 2022 we will:
- Review and improve the customer journeys for Local Environmental Services requests, improving the experience for residents and service delivery teams.
- Review and improve the customer journeys for Highways, Traffic Lights, Drains and Complaints and Feedback.
- Launch a personalised My Account service for residents.
- Reduce the number of times residents need to report things to the Council by promoting a 'Life Events' approach for changing address and reporting a death
- Fully compliant with the Web Content and Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1)
Between July and December 2022 we will:
- Develop and launch an App to make accessing Council Services easier for residents
- Redesign and improve customer journeys for Public Protection and Regulatory Services
- Review and improve the customer journeys for Refuse and Recycling requests, improving the experience for residents and service delivery teams
- Enhance the My Account experience for residents, giving easy access to bin collection information and services local to the resident
Digital services usage and volumes
|Digital metric||Volume / percentage|
|Number of My Account registrations||8048|
|Percentage of digital requests for service received (April 2022)||57%|
|Number of staff using digital platform||470|
|Number of service requests received digitally that would have been printed off||11300|
|Amount saved by not printing off paper job tickets||£2400|
|Percentage of payments made online or self service||71%|